All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post: Dumduma, Bhubaneswar -751 019
No.: AIIMS/BBSR/ADMIN/374 Date: 29.03.2014 Advertisement Walk-in-Interview for contractual engagement of Assistant Professor for various Departments at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
A Walk-in-Interview for the post of Assistant Professor in the following disciplines at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will be conducted at the Academic Block, Board Room, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar on contractual basis on consolidated emoluments on 11th April 2014 and 12th April 2014 at 09.00 AM as detailed below.
|Sl. No||Discipline||No of positions||Date of Walk-in-Interview||Sl. No||Discipline||No of positions||Date of Walk-in-Interview|
I. The above temporary vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of positions including reserved positions as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and regulations.
II. Reservation for OBC, SC, ST & Physically Handicapped candidates will be made as per the Govt. of India guidelines and Rules.
(A) TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The engagement shall be on contractual basis for a period of Eleven Months or till the regular appointment being made which ever is earlier. In no case the engagement will be extended beyond 11 (Eleven) months of contractual period.
- All the above temporary contractual positions shall carry a consolidated pay of Rs. 75,000/-(Rupees Seventy Five thousand only) per month. No other allowances will be paid.
(III) Upper Age Limit: 50 (Fifty) years for all contractual positions.
- The effective date up-to which the requisite experience must be completed will be the date of Walk-in-Interview i.e 11th April 2014.
- The applicants are required to submit a bio-data alongwith attested copies of certificates/testimonials, other relevant documents viz. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India, Medical Council Registration Certificate etc. with recent passport size photograph and documentary evidence on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
(VI) The engagement on contractual basis will not confer on any claim as of right or otherwise for consideration for regular engagement in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
(VII) The applicants already in Government service/Autonomous Bodies/PSU shall have to produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from their present employer at the time of interview failing which his/her candidature will be rejected.
(VIII) The post(s) is/are whole time basis and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC community, Physically Challenged must submit the certificate in the requisite proforma duly issued by the concerned authority of Govt. of India.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
(B) QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The qualifications and experience for Assistant Professor in different discipline are as follows:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Contractual Post||Qualification/Experience|
|1.||Assistant Professor||Essential for Medical Candidates 1. A medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13 (3) of the Act. 2. A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. I. Essential for General Disciplines. (a) Same as 1 & 2 specified for Medical Candidates. (b) Experience. Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D/M.S or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. II. Essential for Super-Speciality Disciplines: (a) Same as 1 & 2 specified for Medical Candidates and (b) D.M in respective discipline/subject for medical super-specialities and M.Ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super-specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto. (c) Experience: One year teaching and/or research experience in recognised institution in the subject or speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized course after MBBS) or qualification recognized degree in D.M./M./Ch. Or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.|
(C) OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications to be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview, if found incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhubaneswar/Cuttack.
03 0f 03
|Start Date||End Date|
- Organization : All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
- Organization City, State : bhubaneswar, odisha
- Organization Website : http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- General Information
- Important Dates
- How To Apply
- Exam Fees
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limits
- Posts / Positions / Services
- Job Vacancies List
- Examination Centres
- Plan Of Examination
- Exam Syllabus
- Exam Instructions
- Previous Question Papers
- Interview Questions
- Interview Experience