national aids control organisation announced job notification for the positions of technical officer(youth) in the department of and in section of , . This job position technical officer(youth) located in and in state delhi. This job position is categorized as '' jobs.
The educational qualifications for this job position technical officer(youth) specified as Masters Degree in Sociology/ Social work from a recognized University/ Institution.. Eligibility conditions for job position technical officer(youth) mentioned as and required experience levels for this job position technical officer(youth) are as follows Minimum 3 (three) years experience in NGO sector among youth and or women on health issues.Member of NSS for 3 years/ C Certificate holder of NCC. Work experience in government sector.
The salary or payscale for technical officer(youth) is .
The total number of vacancies or positions are 1. Out of which for General/Un-Reserved/OC (Other Castes) vacancies are 0. For OBC (Other Backward Classes) total positions reserved are 0. For SC (Scheduled Castes) category job positions reserved are 0 and for ST (Scheduled Tribes) category job positions reserved are 0. For all other categories of reservations total positions alloted are .
The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for job technical officer(youth) is minimum age limit is 25 and maximum age limit is 30.
The more and other important information related to this job specified as Job Profile/Description: 1. Design innovative interventions among youth to build their life skills and support enhancement of accessibility of youth friendly services. 2. Monitor and support implementation of program plans at State/District level of the following interventions: a. Red Ribbon Club Formation in Colleges, in rural community among out-of-school youth b. Collate, compile and assess the data and present the progress made in both physical and financial targets set on monthly basis c. Undertake field visits at State/District level to monitor the implementation and identify gaps/ needs. Within one week of uploading of advertisement on website. CVs may be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject lines Application for the post of Technical Officer (Youth)
Important dates to be remembered related to this notification are as follows.
Date of Issue of Notificaition : . Applications will be issued from date and last date to submit applications is . The admit cards will be issued from to . The Priliminary Examinations will start from and will lasts upto date of . The Preliminary Examinations Results will be announced on date . The Main Examinations will start from date and will ends on . The answer keys for mains examinations will be announced on . The results for Main Examinations will be declared or announced on date . Job Interviews for this job positions technical officer(youth) will be held from date and will ends on date . The final results or shortlisted persons for this job technical officer(youth) will be announced on .
This notification issued by which is located in city and in state .
For More Details related to this Notificaition, for Complete Job Details and for complete Notificaition, Please visit the official website of organization .
Voila!!! Happy Jobing.. :)
Job Organization / Department
- national aids control organisation
- technical officer(youth)
Job Educational Qualifications
- masters degree in sociology/ social work from a recognized university/ institution.
Job Eligibility Details
Job Experience Requirements
- minimum 3 (three) years experience in ngo sector among youth and or women on health issues.member of nss for 3 years/ c certificate holder of ncc. work experience in government sector
Job City, State
Job Total Vacancies
Job Reservation Details
- General / Un-Reserved : 0
- OBC : 0
- SC : 0
- ST : 0
- Others :
Job Payscale / Salary
Job Age Details
- Minimum Age : 25
- Maximum Age : 30
Job More Information
- job profile/description: 1.
- design innovative interventions among youth to build their life skills and support enhancement of accessibility of youth friendly services. 2.
- monitor and support implementation of program plans at state/district level of the following interventions: a.
- red ribbon club formation in colleges, in rural community among out-of-school youth b.
- collate, compile and assess the data and present the progress made in both physical and financial targets set on monthly basis c.
- undertake field visits at state/district level to monitor the implementation and identify gaps/ needs. within one week of uploading of advertisement on website.
- cvs may be sent by email at email@example.com with subject lines application for the post of technical officer (youth)
- Organization :
- Organization City, State :
- Organization Website :
- Job Organization
- Job Ministry / Department
- Job Position
- Job Group
- Job City
- Job State
- Job Educational Qualification
- Job Eligibility
- Job Experience
- Job Payscale / Salary
- Job Total Vacancies
- Job Reservation Details
- Job Age Details
- Job More Info