Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing announced job notification for the positions of Assistant Registrar- Accounts in the department of and in section of , . This job position Assistant Registrar- Accounts located in Kancheepuram and in state tamil nadu. This job position is categorized as '' jobs.
The educational qualifications for this job position Assistant Registrar- Accounts specified as A Post Graduate Degree with excellent academic record. Desirable: M.Com or MBA in area of Finance & Accounts from reputed institutions or Chartered / Cost accountant along with Post Graduate qualification.. Eligibility conditions for job position Assistant Registrar- Accounts mentioned as at least 55% marks or its equivalent. Desirable: Well versed in FR SR, General Financial Rules, Admin & Estt. Computer Accounting system with the knowledge of tally. Excellent in oral and written communication. Proficient in management with interpersonal skills. and required experience levels for this job position Assistant Registrar- Accounts are as follows Desirable: Experience in handling Finance and Accounts / Auditing / Stores & Purchase including regulations relating to purchase, store accounting etc in educational institute / industrial establishment etc..
The salary or payscale for Assistant Registrar- Accounts is 7th CPC Pay Matrix: Level - 10.
The total number of vacancies or positions are 1. Out of which for General/Un-Reserved/OC (Other Castes) vacancies are 1. For OBC (Other Backward Classes) total positions reserved are 0. For SC (Scheduled Castes) category job positions reserved are 0 and for ST (Scheduled Tribes) category job positions reserved are 0. For all other categories of reservations total positions alloted are .
The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for job Assistant Registrar- Accounts is minimum age limit is 0 and maximum age limit is 45.
The more and other important information related to this job specified as Selected candidates will be under probation for a period of 1 or 2 years as the case may be and will be confirmed subject to satisfactory completion of the probation and other requirements as per rule. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e., www.iiitdm.ac.in for updated information regarding the recruitment. Important dates: a) Online Application Opening date : 19.06.2019 b) Online Application Closing date : 22.07.2019 c) Last Date for receipt of hard copy application by the institute : 31.07.2019 @ 05.30 p.m. The Director, IIITDM Kancheepuram, Melakottaiyur, Off Vandalur Kelambakkam Road, Chennai - 600 127, Tamil Nadu, India. Any query contact: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone : 91 44 2747 6313.
Important dates to be remembered related to this notification are as follows.
Date of Issue of Notificaition : . Applications will be issued from date and last date to submit applications is . The admit cards will be issued from to . The Priliminary Examinations will start from and will lasts upto date of . The Preliminary Examinations Results will be announced on date . The Main Examinations will start from date and will ends on . The answer keys for mains examinations will be announced on . The results for Main Examinations will be declared or announced on date . Job Interviews for this job positions Assistant Registrar- Accounts will be held from date and will ends on date . The final results or shortlisted persons for this job Assistant Registrar- Accounts will be announced on .
This notification issued by which is located in city and in state .
For More Details related to this Notificaition, for Complete Job Details and for complete Notificaition, Please visit the official website of organization .
Voila!!! Happy Jobing.. :)
Job Organization / Department
- ministry of human resource development
- indian institute of information technology, design and manufacturing
- Assistant Registrar- Accounts
Job Educational Qualifications
- a post graduate degree with excellent academic record. desirable: m.com or mba in area of finance & accounts from reputed institutions or chartered / cost accountant along with post graduate qualification.
Job Eligibility Details
- at least 55% marks or its equivalent. desirable: well versed in fr sr, general financial rules, admin & estt.
- computer accounting system with the knowledge of tally. excellent in oral and written communication. proficient in management with interpersonal skills.
Job Experience Requirements
- desirable: experience in handling finance and accounts / auditing / stores & purchase including regulations relating to purchase, store accounting etc in educational institute / industrial establishment etc.
Job City, State
- Kancheepuram, tamil nadu
Job Total Vacancies
Job Reservation Details
- General / Un-Reserved : 1
- OBC : 0
- SC : 0
- ST : 0
- Others :
Job Payscale / Salary
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix: Level - 10
Job Age Details
- Minimum Age : 0
- Maximum Age : 45
Job More Information
- selected candidates will be under probation for a period of 1 or 2 years as the case may be and will be confirmed subject to satisfactory completion of the probation and other requirements as per rule. candidates are requested to regularly visit the institute website i.e., www.iiitdm.ac.in for updated information regarding the recruitment. important dates: a) online application opening date : 19.06.2019 b) online application closing date : 22.07.2019 c) last date for receipt of hard copy application by the institute : 31.07.2019 @ 05.30 p.m. the director, iiitdm kancheepuram, melakottaiyur, off vandalur kelambakkam road, chennai - 600 127, tamil nadu, india. any query contact: email : email@example.com, phone : 91 44 2747 6313.
|Start Date||End Date|
- Organization :
- Organization City, State :
- Organization Website :
- Job Organization
- Job Ministry / Department
- Job Position
- Job Group
- Job City
- Job State
- Job Educational Qualification
- Job Eligibility
- Job Experience
- Job Payscale / Salary
- Job Total Vacancies
- Job Reservation Details
- Job Age Details
- Job More Info