Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology announced job notification for the positions of Junior Research Fellow in the department of and in section of , . This job position Junior Research Fellow located in Thiruvananthapuram and in state kerala. This job position is categorized as '' jobs.
The educational qualifications for this job position Junior Research Fellow specified as MSc/M.Tech (Molecular Genetics, Molecular Biology and Human Genetics, Genomic Science, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or any branch of Life Sciences).. Eligibility conditions for job position Junior Research Fellow mentioned as 60% marks. and required experience levels for this job position Junior Research Fellow are as follows Desirable: One year experience in DNA isolation and characterisation from biological samples, PCR,RT-PCR etc.,.
The salary or payscale for Junior Research Fellow is Rs.31000/- + 20% HRA per month.
The total number of vacancies or positions are 2. Out of which for General/Un-Reserved/OC (Other Castes) vacancies are 0. For OBC (Other Backward Classes) total positions reserved are 0. For SC (Scheduled Castes) category job positions reserved are 0 and for ST (Scheduled Tribes) category job positions reserved are 0. For all other categories of reservations total positions alloted are .
The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for job Junior Research Fellow is minimum age limit is 0 and maximum age limit is 35.
The more and other important information related to this job specified as Project entitled “Genetic Architecture of Parkinson’s disease in India” (P-5373). Tenure of Appointment : One year or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier. Brief job description : Will be responsible for collecting the blood samples of participating subjects from OPD, wards etc. After sample collection the JRF has to prepare DNA and other biomolecules and has to maintain a log book of the activities and do periodic quality control checks. Has to perform experiments like PCR, RT-PCR, Sanger sequencing and basic data analysis and any other experiments as instructed by the project principal investigator. The JRF also will be responsible for storage of samples, sending the samples abroad and for data management. Nature of appointment :Purely on contract. Time and date of interview :12.00 PM on 25/06/2019. Venue :Mini Conference Hall, 3rd Floor, AMC Building Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences And Technology, Medical College Campus, Trivandrum-11.
Important dates to be remembered related to this notification are as follows.
Date of Issue of Notificaition : . Applications will be issued from date and last date to submit applications is . The admit cards will be issued from to . The Priliminary Examinations will start from and will lasts upto date of . The Preliminary Examinations Results will be announced on date . The Main Examinations will start from date and will ends on . The answer keys for mains examinations will be announced on . The results for Main Examinations will be declared or announced on date . Job Interviews for this job positions Junior Research Fellow will be held from date and will ends on date . The final results or shortlisted persons for this job Junior Research Fellow will be announced on .
This notification issued by which is located in city and in state .
For More Details related to this Notificaition, for Complete Job Details and for complete Notificaition, Please visit the official website of organization .
Voila!!! Happy Jobing.. :)
Job Organization / Department
- sree chitra tirunal institute for medical sciences & technology
- Junior Research Fellow
Job Educational Qualifications
- msc/m.tech (molecular genetics, molecular biology and human genetics, genomic science, biochemistry and molecular biology, biotechnology or any branch of life sciences).
Job Eligibility Details
- 60% marks.
Job Experience Requirements
- desirable: one year experience in dna isolation and characterisation from biological samples, pcr,rt-pcr etc.,
Job City, State
- Thiruvananthapuram, kerala
Job Total Vacancies
Job Reservation Details
- General / Un-Reserved : 0
- OBC : 0
- SC : 0
- ST : 0
- Others :
Job Payscale / Salary
- Rs.31000/- + 20% HRA per month
Job Age Details
- Minimum Age : 0
- Maximum Age : 35
Job More Information
- project entitled “genetic architecture of parkinson’s disease in india” (p-5373). tenure of appointment : one year or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier. brief job description : will be responsible for collecting the blood samples of participating subjects from opd, wards etc.
- after sample collection the jrf has to prepare dna and other biomolecules and has to maintain a log book of the activities and do periodic quality control checks.
- has to perform experiments like pcr, rt-pcr, sanger sequencing and basic data analysis and any other experiments as instructed by the project principal investigator.
- the jrf also will be responsible for storage of samples, sending the samples abroad and for data management. nature of appointment :purely on contract. time and date of interview :12.00 pm on 25/06/2019. venue :mini conference hall, 3rd floor, amc building sree chitra tirunal institute for medical sciences and technology, medical college campus, trivandrum-11.
|Start Date||End Date|
- Organization :
- Organization City, State :
- Organization Website :
- Job Organization
- Job Ministry / Department
- Job Position
- Job Group
- Job City
- Job State
- Job Educational Qualification
- Job Eligibility
- Job Experience
- Job Payscale / Salary
- Job Total Vacancies
- Job Reservation Details
- Job Age Details
- Job More Info