All India Institute of Medical Sciences announced job notification for the positions of Senior Resident in the department of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology Department and in section of , . This job position Senior Resident located in Jodhpur and in state Rajasthan. This job position is categorized as '' jobs.
The educational qualifications for this job position Senior Resident specified as MD/DNB (Forensic Medicine). Eligibility conditions for job position Senior Resident mentioned as and required experience levels for this job position Senior Resident are as follows .
The salary or payscale for Senior Resident is Rs.18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level 11 of the Matrix (Pre-Revised PB 3, entry pay of the Rs. 67,700/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules)..
The total number of vacancies or positions are 2. Out of which for General/Un-Reserved/OC (Other Castes) vacancies are 2. For OBC (Other Backward Classes) total positions reserved are 0. For SC (Scheduled Castes) category job positions reserved are 0 and for ST (Scheduled Tribes) category job positions reserved are 0. For all other categories of reservations total positions alloted are .
The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for job Senior Resident is minimum age limit is 0 and maximum age limit is 37.
The more and other important information related to this job specified as The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. the following post of Senior Residents for a period of 11 months or upto next regular Interview, whichever is earlier. Interview will be conducted on 25th March, 2019 (Monday) and 26th March, 2019 (Tuesday) at 10:00am at Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Tenure: - The appointment for a period of 11 months or upto next regular Interview, whichever is earlier. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute OR for continued contractual appointment, which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute. Website: http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
Important dates to be remembered related to this notification are as follows.
Date of Issue of Notificaition : . Applications will be issued from date and last date to submit applications is . The admit cards will be issued from to . The Priliminary Examinations will start from and will lasts upto date of . The Preliminary Examinations Results will be announced on date . The Main Examinations will start from date and will ends on . The answer keys for mains examinations will be announced on . The results for Main Examinations will be declared or announced on date . Job Interviews for this job positions Senior Resident will be held from date and will ends on date . The final results or shortlisted persons for this job Senior Resident will be announced on .
This notification issued by which is located in city and in state .
For More Details related to this Notificaition, for Complete Job Details and for complete Notificaition, Please visit the official website of organization .
Voila!!! Happy Jobing.. :)
Job Organization / Department
- all india institute of medical sciences
- forensic medicine & toxicology department
- Senior Resident
Job Educational Qualifications
- md/dnb (forensic medicine)
Job Eligibility Details
Job Experience Requirements
Job City, State
- Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Job Total Vacancies
Job Reservation Details
- General / Un-Reserved : 2
- OBC : 0
- SC : 0
- ST : 0
- Others :
Job Payscale / Salary
- Rs.18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level 11 of the Matrix (Pre-Revised PB 3, entry pay of the Rs. 67,700/- PM + usual allowance admissible under rules).
Job Age Details
- Minimum Age : 0
- Maximum Age : 37
Job More Information
- the above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. the following post of senior residents for a period of 11 months or upto next regular interview, whichever is earlier.
- interview will be conducted on 25th march, 2019 (monday) and 26th march, 2019 (tuesday) at 10:00am at medical college of aiims, jodhpur (rajasthan).
- tenure: - the appointment for a period of 11 months or upto next regular interview, whichever is earlier.
- this appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute or for continued contractual appointment, which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the institute.
- website: http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
|Start Date||End Date|
- Organization :
- Organization City, State :
- Organization Website :
- Job Organization
- Job Ministry / Department
- Job Position
- Job Group
- Job City
- Job State
- Job Educational Qualification
- Job Eligibility
- Job Experience
- Job Payscale / Salary
- Job Total Vacancies
- Job Reservation Details
- Job Age Details
- Job More Info