Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts announced job notification for the positions of Project Associate (Teaching) in the department of Course: P.G. Diploma in Manuscriptology & Palaeography and in section of , . This job position Project Associate (Teaching) located in New Delhi and in state delhi. This job position is categorized as '' jobs.
The educational qualifications for this job position Project Associate (Teaching) specified as Ph.D/ M.Phil/ NET Qualified in Sanskrit/ MA in Sanskrit/Acharya from any recognized University.. Eligibility conditions for job position Project Associate (Teaching) mentioned as Knowledge all the important scripts is must. and required experience levels for this job position Project Associate (Teaching) are as follows two years of manuscriptology teaching and manuscript editing experience..
The salary or payscale for Project Associate (Teaching) is Rs. 40,000/-.
The total number of vacancies or positions are 1. Out of which for General/Un-Reserved/OC (Other Castes) vacancies are 0. For OBC (Other Backward Classes) total positions reserved are 0. For SC (Scheduled Castes) category job positions reserved are 0 and for ST (Scheduled Tribes) category job positions reserved are 0. For all other categories of reservations total positions alloted are .
The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for job Project Associate (Teaching) is minimum age limit is 0 and maximum age limit is 40.
The more and other important information related to this job specified as Project Associate (Teaching) in its Academic Division for coordination of Teaching and related work for one-year Post Graduate Diploma Courses. The appointment for the following courses will be on contract basis only, initially for one year, which may be extended as per requirement and satisfactory performance. Job Responsibilities : The major responsibilities of the Project Associate(Teaching) will be related to admission to the courses, organization and conducting of classes, attendance, examination and any other assignments related to the courses. Taking classes and conducting field work. Walk-in-Interview will be held on 13th and 14th June, 2018. The Walk-in-Interview of First Two Courses held on 13th June, 2018 at 11:00 am and Last Three Courses held on 14th June, 2018 at 11:00 am in the Academic Division, IGNCA, 3rd Floor, Block A, 11, Mansingh Road, New Delhi. Nearest Metro Station is Central Secretariat (Gate No. 2).
Important dates to be remembered related to this notification are as follows.
Date of Issue of Notificaition : . Applications will be issued from date and last date to submit applications is . The admit cards will be issued from to . The Priliminary Examinations will start from and will lasts upto date of . The Preliminary Examinations Results will be announced on date . The Main Examinations will start from date and will ends on . The answer keys for mains examinations will be announced on . The results for Main Examinations will be declared or announced on date . Job Interviews for this job positions Project Associate (Teaching) will be held from date and will ends on date . The final results or shortlisted persons for this job Project Associate (Teaching) will be announced on .
This notification issued by which is located in city and in state .
For More Details related to this Notificaition, for Complete Job Details and for complete Notificaition, Please visit the official website of organization .
Voila!!! Happy Jobing.. :)
Job Organization / Department
- ministry of culture
- indira gandhi national centre for the arts
- course: p.g. diploma in manuscriptology & palaeography
- Project Associate (Teaching)
Job Educational Qualifications
- ph.d/ m.phil/ net qualified in sanskrit/ ma in sanskrit/acharya from any recognized university.
Job Eligibility Details
- knowledge all the important scripts is must.
Job Experience Requirements
- two years of manuscriptology teaching and manuscript editing experience.
Job City, State
- New Delhi, delhi
Job Total Vacancies
Job Reservation Details
- General / Un-Reserved : 0
- OBC : 0
- SC : 0
- ST : 0
- Others :
Job Payscale / Salary
- Rs. 40,000/-
Job Age Details
- Minimum Age : 0
- Maximum Age : 40
Job More Information
- project associate (teaching) in its academic division for coordination of teaching and related work for one-year post graduate diploma courses.
- the appointment for the following courses will be on contract basis only, initially for one year, which may be extended as per requirement and satisfactory performance. job responsibilities : the major responsibilities of the project associate(teaching) will be related to admission to the courses, organization and conducting of classes, attendance, examination and any other assignments related to the courses.
- taking classes and conducting field work. walk-in-interview will be held on 13th and 14th june, 2018.
- the walk-in-interview of first two courses held on 13th june, 2018 at 11:00 am and last three courses held on 14th june, 2018 at 11:00 am in the academic division, ignca, 3rd floor, block a, 11, mansingh road, new delhi.
- nearest metro station is central secretariat (gate no. 2).
|Start Date||End Date|
- Organization :
- Organization City, State :
- Organization Website :
- Job Organization
- Job Ministry / Department
- Job Position
- Job Group
- Job City
- Job State
- Job Educational Qualification
- Job Eligibility
- Job Experience
- Job Payscale / Salary
- Job Total Vacancies
- Job Reservation Details
- Job Age Details
- Job More Info