Indian Institute of Technology announced job notification for the positions of Assistant Project Manager in the department of Accounts Section and in section of , . This job position Assistant Project Manager located in Kanpur and in state uttar pradesh. This job position is categorized as '' jobs.
The educational qualifications for this job position Assistant Project Manager specified as Post Graduate (MBA/ MCA/M.Com. /M. Sc. / M.A. Or Graduate (B.Sc. / BA / B.Com. BBA / BCA).. Eligibility conditions for job position Assistant Project Manager mentioned as and required experience levels for this job position Assistant Project Manager are as follows For Graduate: 3 years relevant experience. Desirable: The candidate should have three years of handling various accounts, maintaining cash books and ledgers etc., preparation of BRS, handling GST, Income Tax related issues etc..
The salary or payscale for Assistant Project Manager is Rs.13200-1100-33000.
The total number of vacancies or positions are 4. Out of which for General/Un-Reserved/OC (Other Castes) vacancies are 0. For OBC (Other Backward Classes) total positions reserved are 0. For SC (Scheduled Castes) category job positions reserved are 0 and for ST (Scheduled Tribes) category job positions reserved are 0. For all other categories of reservations total positions alloted are .
The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for job Assistant Project Manager is minimum age limit is 0 and maximum age limit is 0.
The more and other important information related to this job specified as Project titled “Implementation of New Office Automation”. Project No. IITK/DORA/2017428. The appointment is purely contractual and duration of contract is five years (3 Year + 2 Year). Job Profile: To work independently in the part of accounts and maintain all book of accounts, work on financial accounting package i.e. Tally, ERP Package etc. Resume is to be submitted with certified copies of educational qualifications and experience to Accounts Section, Faculty Building, IIT Kanpur-208016 by 27 August, 2018. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews. Prof. B V Phani Principal Investigator.
Important dates to be remembered related to this notification are as follows.
Date of Issue of Notificaition : . Applications will be issued from date and last date to submit applications is . The admit cards will be issued from to . The Priliminary Examinations will start from and will lasts upto date of . The Preliminary Examinations Results will be announced on date . The Main Examinations will start from date and will ends on . The answer keys for mains examinations will be announced on . The results for Main Examinations will be declared or announced on date . Job Interviews for this job positions Assistant Project Manager will be held from date and will ends on date . The final results or shortlisted persons for this job Assistant Project Manager will be announced on .
This notification issued by which is located in city and in state .
For More Details related to this Notificaition, for Complete Job Details and for complete Notificaition, Please visit the official website of organization .
Voila!!! Happy Jobing.. :)
Job Organization / Department
- indian institute of technology
- accounts section
- Assistant Project Manager
Job Educational Qualifications
- post graduate (mba/ mca/m.com. /m.
- sc. / m.a.
- or graduate (b.sc. / ba / b.com.
- bba / bca).
Job Eligibility Details
Job Experience Requirements
- for graduate: 3 years relevant experience. desirable: the candidate should have three years of handling various accounts, maintaining cash books and ledgers etc., preparation of brs, handling gst, income tax related issues etc.
Job City, State
- Kanpur, uttar pradesh
Job Total Vacancies
Job Reservation Details
- General / Un-Reserved : 0
- OBC : 0
- SC : 0
- ST : 0
- Others :
Job Payscale / Salary
Job Age Details
- Minimum Age : 0
- Maximum Age : 0
Job More Information
- project titled “implementation of new office automation”.
- project no. iitk/dora/2017428. the appointment is purely contractual and duration of contract is five years (3 year + 2 year). job profile: to work independently in the part of accounts and maintain all book of accounts, work on financial accounting package i.e.
- tally, erp package etc. resume is to be submitted with certified copies of educational qualifications and experience to accounts section, faculty building, iit kanpur-208016 by 27 august, 2018.
- the shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
- no ta/da will be paid for attending the interviews. prof.
- b v phani principal investigator.
|Start Date||End Date|
- Organization :
- Organization City, State :
- Organization Website :
- Job Organization
- Job Ministry / Department
- Job Position
- Job Group
- Job City
- Job State
- Job Educational Qualification
- Job Eligibility
- Job Experience
- Job Payscale / Salary
- Job Total Vacancies
- Job Reservation Details
- Job Age Details
- Job More Info