Indian Institute of Technology announced job notification for the positions of Deputy Project Manager in the department of Accounts Section and in section of , . This job position Deputy Project Manager located in Kanpur and in state uttar pradesh. This job position is categorized as '' jobs.
The educational qualifications for this job position Deputy Project Manager specified as CA/ICWA/CS ‘OR’ Post Graduate (MBA /MCA /M.Com. /M. Sc. / M.A.) OR Graduate (B.Sc. / BA / B.Com. / BBA / BCA).. Eligibility conditions for job position Deputy Project Manager mentioned as excellent HR/PR/Counselling skills, excellent command over English. and required experience levels for this job position Deputy Project Manager are as follows For Post Graduate: 5 years relevant experience. For Graduate: 08 years relevant experience. Desirable: The candidate should have experience of supervising and handling various accounts, maintaining cash books and ledgers, assisting in preparation of Income Tax Returns, other statutory payments and knowledge of handling PFMS-EAT Module. Experience of minimum 05 years in an academic administration & education management in government/autonomous institution of repute. Basic knowledge of computers i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc., handling various accounts, financial procedures and reconciliation etc..
The salary or payscale for Deputy Project Manager is Rs.19200-1600-48000.
The total number of vacancies or positions are 2. Out of which for General/Un-Reserved/OC (Other Castes) vacancies are 0. For OBC (Other Backward Classes) total positions reserved are 0. For SC (Scheduled Castes) category job positions reserved are 0 and for ST (Scheduled Tribes) category job positions reserved are 0. For all other categories of reservations total positions alloted are .
The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for job Deputy Project Manager is minimum age limit is 0 and maximum age limit is 0.
The more and other important information related to this job specified as Project titled “Implementation of New Office Automation”. Project No. IITK/DORA/2017428. The appointment is purely contractual and duration of contract is five years (3 Year + 2 Year). Job Profile: To work independently in the part of accounts and maintain all book of accounts, work on financial accounting package i.e. Tally, ERP Package etc. Resume is to be submitted with certified copies of educational qualifications and experience to Accounts Section, Faculty Building, IIT Kanpur-208016 by 27 August, 2018. The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews. Prof. B V Phani Principal Investigator.
Important dates to be remembered related to this notification are as follows.
Date of Issue of Notificaition : . Applications will be issued from date and last date to submit applications is . The admit cards will be issued from to . The Priliminary Examinations will start from and will lasts upto date of . The Preliminary Examinations Results will be announced on date . The Main Examinations will start from date and will ends on . The answer keys for mains examinations will be announced on . The results for Main Examinations will be declared or announced on date . Job Interviews for this job positions Deputy Project Manager will be held from date and will ends on date . The final results or shortlisted persons for this job Deputy Project Manager will be announced on .
This notification issued by which is located in city and in state .
For More Details related to this Notificaition, for Complete Job Details and for complete Notificaition, Please visit the official website of organization .
Voila!!! Happy Jobing.. :)
Job Organization / Department
- indian institute of technology
- accounts section
- Deputy Project Manager
Job Educational Qualifications
- ca/icwa/cs ‘or’ post graduate (mba /mca /m.com. /m.
- sc. / m.a.) or graduate (b.sc. / ba / b.com. / bba / bca).
Job Eligibility Details
- excellent hr/pr/counselling skills, excellent command over english.
Job Experience Requirements
- for post graduate: 5 years relevant experience. for graduate: 08 years relevant experience. desirable: the candidate should have experience of supervising and handling various accounts, maintaining cash books and ledgers, assisting in preparation of income tax returns, other statutory payments and knowledge of handling pfms-eat module.
- experience of minimum 05 years in an academic administration & education management in government/autonomous institution of repute.
- basic knowledge of computers i.e.
- ms office/ excel/ power point/ access etc., handling various accounts, financial procedures and reconciliation etc.
Job City, State
- Kanpur, uttar pradesh
Job Total Vacancies
Job Reservation Details
- General / Un-Reserved : 0
- OBC : 0
- SC : 0
- ST : 0
- Others :
Job Payscale / Salary
Job Age Details
- Minimum Age : 0
- Maximum Age : 0
Job More Information
- project titled “implementation of new office automation”.
- project no. iitk/dora/2017428. the appointment is purely contractual and duration of contract is five years (3 year + 2 year). job profile: to work independently in the part of accounts and maintain all book of accounts, work on financial accounting package i.e.
- tally, erp package etc. resume is to be submitted with certified copies of educational qualifications and experience to accounts section, faculty building, iit kanpur-208016 by 27 august, 2018.
- the shortlisted candidates will be informed by email/phone.
- no ta/da will be paid for attending the interviews. prof.
- b v phani principal investigator.
|Start Date||End Date|
- Organization :
- Organization City, State :
- Organization Website :
- Job Organization
- Job Ministry / Department
- Job Position
- Job Group
- Job City
- Job State
- Job Educational Qualification
- Job Eligibility
- Job Experience
- Job Payscale / Salary
- Job Total Vacancies
- Job Reservation Details
- Job Age Details
- Job More Info