National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj announced job notification for the positions of Young Professionals in the department of and in section of , . This job position Young Professionals located in and in state bihar. This job position is categorized as '' jobs.
The educational qualifications for this job position Young Professionals specified as Master’s Degree or equivalent in Rural Management/Forest Management/ Agriculture/Environmental Science/ Natural Resources Management or a related field.. Eligibility conditions for job position Young Professionals mentioned as and required experience levels for this job position Young Professionals are as follows As per the approved NRLM Fellow policy. Fresh post graduates from reputed organisation or with less than 2 years of experience will be considered. Proficiency in English and Hind is essential..
The salary or payscale for Young Professionals is Rs.40,000/-.
The total number of vacancies or positions are 1. Out of which for General/Un-Reserved/OC (Other Castes) vacancies are 0. For OBC (Other Backward Classes) total positions reserved are 0. For SC (Scheduled Castes) category job positions reserved are 0 and for ST (Scheduled Tribes) category job positions reserved are 0. For all other categories of reservations total positions alloted are .
The minimum and maximum age limits to apply for job Young Professionals is minimum age limit is 0 and maximum age limit is 35.
The more and other important information related to this job specified as Duration : Till December, 2019. General conditions: A candidate can apply for any number of posts. However, each candidate will be Assessed/ Interviewed only once irrespective of the number of posts applied for. The Project Positions require travel to study area This project assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future The Institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases The selection will be at NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website www.nird.org.in
Important dates to be remembered related to this notification are as follows.
Date of Issue of Notificaition : . Applications will be issued from date and last date to submit applications is . The admit cards will be issued from to . The Priliminary Examinations will start from and will lasts upto date of . The Preliminary Examinations Results will be announced on date . The Main Examinations will start from date and will ends on . The answer keys for mains examinations will be announced on . The results for Main Examinations will be declared or announced on date . Job Interviews for this job positions Young Professionals will be held from date and will ends on date . The final results or shortlisted persons for this job Young Professionals will be announced on .
This notification issued by which is located in city and in state .
For More Details related to this Notificaition, for Complete Job Details and for complete Notificaition, Please visit the official website of organization .
Voila!!! Happy Jobing.. :)
Job Organization / Department
- ministry of rural development
- national institute of rural development & panchayati raj
- Young Professionals
Job Educational Qualifications
- master’s degree or equivalent in rural management/forest management/ agriculture/environmental science/ natural resources management or a related field.
Job Eligibility Details
Job Experience Requirements
- as per the approved nrlm fellow policy.
- fresh post graduates from reputed organisation or with less than 2 years of experience will be considered.
- proficiency in english and hind is essential.
Job City, State
Job Total Vacancies
Job Reservation Details
- General / Un-Reserved : 0
- OBC : 0
- SC : 0
- ST : 0
- Others :
Job Payscale / Salary
Job Age Details
- Minimum Age : 0
- Maximum Age : 35
Job More Information
- duration : till december, 2019. general conditions: a candidate can apply for any number of posts.
- however, each candidate will be assessed/ interviewed only once irrespective of the number of posts applied for. the project positions require travel to study area this project assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in nird&pr in future the institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification no correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection or engagement the institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases the selection will be at nird&pr, rajendranagar, hyderabad. the candidates should apply through online registration available on the website www.nird.org.in
|Start Date||End Date|
|Exam Results (Preliminary)|
|Exam Results (Mains)|
- Organization :
- Organization City, State :
- Organization Website :
- Job Organization
- Job Ministry / Department
- Job Position
- Job Group
- Job City
- Job State
- Job Educational Qualification
- Job Eligibility
- Job Experience
- Job Payscale / Salary
- Job Total Vacancies
- Job Reservation Details
- Job Age Details
- Job More Info